Meadow View Cabin
We call this our Meadow View Cabin, why? Well, its got a view right of the meadow here at Western Pleasure Ranch. You’ll wake up and walk out onto the deck to see the gorgeous meadow, full of towering timbers and the mountain peaks too.
Meadow View Cabin
This cozy cabin has an open layout that allows for maximum space, making you feel right at home.
It’s perfect for a romantic getaway or a special occasion. If you bring the youngin’s too, there’s enough room on the lower level for them.
The main level has a queen sized bed and a full sized bathroom too. On the lower level, you’ll find two full sized beds and a half bathroom. – Like we said, perfect for the youngins! Our cabin comes stocked with fluffy linens and fresh towels.
You’ll love the river rock fireplace right here in the cabin, it’s perfect for cozying up after a long day exploring.
The main level also provides a kitchen that comes stocked with the basics, everything you’ll need to whip up a good meal. All you have to do is bring the food!
The Meadow View Cabin doesn’t only have expansive scenic views, but it also has the perfect wrap around deck to sit on too! Kick back and breath in the fresh air.
Western Pleasure Ranch
While each of our units here at Western Pleasure are a pleasure in itself, we do have a few onsite amenities that will surely make your stay more enjoyable.
Out on the wrap around deck is our hot tub that is open year-round. We put chairs nearby it so that others can visit with you while you soak up. Enjoy that fresh, crisp air while staring off into the mountain views. It’s hard to beat that.
The recreational room is available downstairs for a movie favorite, a round of pool or playing at the foosball table. Kickback in the cozy sofas and watch a John Wayne classic, or cheer on your family while they battle it out in a game.
The great room and lodge loft act as similar spaces, as they’re perfect for kicking back and lounging around on your down time. They both have comfy sofas to relax in and tables with chairs for a bite to eat or a meeting!
The great room is decorated with mounted wildlife from the area and it offers a fireplace to stay warm in front of. If you want natural light and some peace and quiet, the loft might be a better option.
During the summer, please consider that the rates don’t include horse riding, but they can be added for an additional cost. (Beginners can even give it a shot!) summer rates, do however include meals, the actual lodging, ranch activities/amenities and evening entertainment.
The month of September is special for Western Pleasure! We offer Adults only week packages that are perfect for romantic getaways or celebrations of special occasions.
During the colder months of winter, keep in mind that our rooms include bed and breakfast, but our cabin units don’t include meals. Meals can be arranged for an additional fee, if this is desired.
There won’t be any horseback riding if there is snow during the winter months. Sleigh rides are offered around the ranch during the winter and even rides to get a Christmas tree too.
There are numerous trails all around the ranch that are perfect for cross country skiing and snowshoeing too. Make sure to bring your own gear!
Western Pleasure Ranch also offers private events, meetings, weddings and other celebrations too.
Sandpoint is home to so many adventures awaiting you and your family. Just 15 miles north of Western Pleasure, you can find much more to dive into.
In the winter, ski the slopes – the views will be snow covered and gorgeous. Bring your sled because the kids will love sledding down hill.
Schweitzer Skiing packages offer shutle rides if skiing. Snowmobiling packages are popular too.
There are many bike and hiking trails all around the lake and nearby mountain ranges that will provide scenic views of the beautiful Idaho.
There is horseback riding, brewery & wine tours, airplane tours and boating too.
Visit the museums or the fine dining restaurants where you’ll get a taste of what Sandpoint is all about.
The Sandpointers Promise
Here at Sandpointer Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. While others know their way around it, we are aware that booking a rental property home for a vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Wood stove
- Pet Friendly Property
- Ski Area
- Starry Starry Nights
- Foosball Table
- Resort Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Snow Shoeing
- Resort Fire Pit
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Name: Meadow View Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Idaho
- Destination: Sandpoint Lake Pend Orielle
- Location: Sandpoint
- Ranch: Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
- View: Full Mountain View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: QFF
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: Sandpointers.com
- Manager: Sandpointers
- Hairdryer Unit
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Area
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- All Dogs Allowed Unit
- Events Allowed Complex
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Rural Area Complex
- Mountain Area Area
- Ski Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Forest View Unit
- Full Resort View Complex
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Oven Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Wheelchair Inaccessible Complex
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Complex
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 8 Miles
- Post Office Area, 8 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Hospital Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Small Plane Airport Area, 8 Miles
- ATM Machine Area, 8 Miles
- Banking Area, 8 Miles
- Coffee Shop Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 8 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 8 Miles
- Pool Table Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Game Room Complex
- Recreation Room Complex
- Playground Complex
- Moive Theatres Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Foosball Table Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Boat Tours Area
- Hiking Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Big Game Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Rental Bikes Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Birding Area
- Power Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Row Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Sleigh Rides Complex
- Snow Shoeing Complex
- Resort Fire Pit Complex
- Charter Fishing Area
- Wood & Kindling Unit
- Sledding Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Kayak Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snowboarding Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Cross Country Skiing Complex
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Water Skiing Area, 8 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Lake Swimming Area, 5 Miles
- Bowling Alley Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Basketball Court Complex
- Horse Shoes Complex
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Hiking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Whitewater Rafting Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Churches Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Movie Theatre Area, 8 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Complex
- Wineries Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Farm Stores Area, 5 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Bar Area, 8 Miles
- Ski Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Super Cute House - Phone Review by Sarah (Click to Listen)
The house was super cute the people and layout was great.
Nothing but compliments
Nothing but compliments
It's so interesting and architecturally designed
We really liked the place. It's so interesting and architecturally designed, which is very comfortable.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Meadow View Cabin Cabin (1117) on SchweitzerVille.com